The use of energy management systems is a particularly effective way to sustainably improve the energy and climate balance in companies. The requirements for this are set out in the internationally recognized standard DIN EN ISO 50001:2018, which the FfE follows when carrying out energy audits in companies. In addition, we pass on our knowledge to companies via consulting and training for employees. In addition to methods for an assessment and monitoring of efficiency improvements, the FfE also advises on documentation obligations, process descriptions, defining key performance indicators, and employee motivation. Under the motto “Wissen schafft Praxis” (Knowledge creates practice), we thus pass our research findings on to companies in order to drive implementation in practice.
Specifically, we look at the following questions:
- How does successful energy management work in industry?
- How do I conduct internal audits within the framework of ISO 50001?
- How can progress in efficiency be evaluated and monitored in the best possible way?
- How do I successfully create regression analyses?
- What are suitable formats to enable the transfer of research results to practical implementation in companies?