Energy efficiency is considered one of the main pillars of the energy transition. In addition to the economical use of resources, efficiency measures also achieve economic benefits. Concrete implementation begins on site, both in companies and in municipalities. Legislators support appropriate measures through funding programs and require energy audits to be carried out. The FfE supports the transformation process both through consulting and by carrying out corresponding audits. Energy efficiency and climate protection networks are another focus of the FfE. The cooperation of companies or municipalities with each other promotes the exchange of experiences and thus capacity building for the individuals implementing efficiency or decarbonization measures on site. Supplemented by methodological assistance, we support companies and municipalities in the development of tailored decarbonization strategies.
Specifically, we look at the following questions
- How are energy efficiency measures evaluated in terms of energy and profitability?
- What funding opportunities exist for companies and municipalities in the area of energy efficiency?
- How can the energy supply in the company be optimized?
- When does an energy audit have to be carried out?
- How do energy efficiency and climate protection networks work?
- How can we benefit from the experience of other companies?