For many years, the FfE has been advising commercial enterprises and the industry on energy efficiency improvements and process optimization. With the increasing relevance of climate protection regulations on a political level, companies are increasingly obliged to contribute. This includes, for example, mandatory reporting on the sustainability of economic activities as well as reporting on environmental risks and human rights compliance along the entire supply chain. With increasing regulatory requirements, the need for companies to identify and implement cost-effective climate protection activities is growing. This is where the FfE takes action and supports commercial enterprises and the industry in their transformation process.
Specifically, we consider the following questions:
- How can companies achieve climate neutrality?
- What are the best practices for companies?
- What are the implications of the Supply Chain Act?
- What requirements result from the EU taxonomy?
- How do climate policies impact companies?
- What are the requirements for reporting GHG emissions?