FfE is a non-profit and nationally recognized research institute with more than 70 years of experience in the field of sustainable energy systems. Our team would like to work with you to advance our vision of a sustainable energy system. We show which opportunities arise from the necessary transformations for society and companies and create independent, science-based decision-making bases for this.
In this context, we are looking for you to strengthen our IT team in the area of technology and IT administration.
- 1st & 2nd level support at the FfE site for the employees
- Client administration & maintenance (Dell PCs & laptops with Windows 10/11, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive/SharePoint)
- IT infrastructure administration & maintenance (switches, routers, firewall, UPS, WLAN-AP, video conference hardware, projectors, printers)
- Cloud services administration MS365, AzureAD, Exchange, SharePoint administration (we expect expandable basic knowledge)
- Support for the continuous reconstruction of our IT infrastructure
- Creation of user and admin documentation
- Successfully completed vocational training in the field of information technology, e.g. specialist information technology, system integration, IT system electronics or comparable combined with a high willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge in the area of MS-Clients
- Good knowledge in the area of MS Office or MSTeams; ideally also in the area of Server-OS (Windows, LINUX) as well as network technology & infrastructure
- Analytical and goal-oriented thinking as well as self-initiative
- Empathic and open personality with a team-oriented working style; not shy in dealing with people in the context of IT support
- Very good written and oral language skills
- Flexible working hours with a scope of approx. 40 hrs./week
- Collaboration in a young, agile, motivated, and interdisciplinary research team
We are looking forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, CV, diplomas and references, and, if applicable, letters of recommendation. Please send this as a PDF attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .