Job advertisements students
The job advertisements for students at the FfE are an excellent opportunity to gain practical training in the energy industry. We are looking for committed and motivated students who want to write a thesis in the energy industry, complete an internship related to sustainability, or are looking for a working student job to gain valuable experience and deepen their knowledge. By working with well-known companies and institutions, students also gain an insight into professional practice and can make important contacts. The job advertisements therefore offer a great opportunity to start a career in the energy industry. If you are interested in practical training in the energy industry and would like to expand your skills and knowledge, apply for one of our vacancies!
- Practical insights: You will have the opportunity to work directly on current research projects and put your theoretical knowledge into practice. You will be supported by our experienced team and can benefit from their specialist knowledge.
- Diverse subject areas: The FfE covers a wide range of topics. You have the opportunity to work on various projects and focus on your individual areas of interest.
- Flexibility: We offer both working student positions and internships on a full-time or part-time basis. This allows you to optimally integrate your work with us into your study plan and gain valuable practical experience at the same time.
- Insight into the energy industry: The FfE cooperates closely with companies from the energy industry, associations and public institutions. By working with us, you will gain an insight into the various players in the industry and make valuable contacts for your future career.
- Motivation and commitment: We are looking for committed students who are interested in energy industry issues and are motivated to actively contribute to the energy transition.
- Specialist knowledge: Depending on the job advertisement, we expect basic knowledge in the relevant subject areas such as energy economics, electrical engineering, computer science or environmental sciences. Good academic performance is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team: The FfE places great importance on teamwork. You should enjoy working in a team, be communicative and feel comfortable in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Initiative and creativity: We value new ideas and innovative approaches. If you can work independently, want to find new solutions and are willing to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place.
If you would like to become part of our team and are interested in a position as a working student, intern or for a thesis at FfE, you can find our current vacancies below. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!